FALL BALL '23
Fall Ball will consist of two sessions every week: 1 small group training session to focus on positional skill development and 1 team practice that will include team drills, lots of competition, and games. The philosophy is to break down the game and focus on our individual skills and IQ and then apply what we learned individually in a team setting on Sundays. More intentional practice and a focus on learning the details of the game so that when we hit the field, we're prepared and confident to play the game freely and at a high level.
Fall Ball Details:
- Who: Girls & boys ages 10-18
- Where: Monterey High School (Sundays) & Pacific Grove Middle School (Thursdays)
- When: Sunday Team Practices (Girls 3pm - 4:30pm) (Boys 4:30pm - 6pm)
- Thursday Ballers Academy Training (6pm - 7:30pm)
- Cost: $499 total | $299 for individual skill sessions on Thursdays | $279 for Team Practice on Sundays |$30 per session
- Players can attend both sessions each week or register for the positional skill sessions and team practice separately. To reap the full benefits of Fall Ball, we encourage players to attend both sessions each week, though we understand that might not work for everyone.
- Programming runs Thursdays & Sundays 9/14-11/12